Chipped, discolored, or cracked teeth can affect your confidence in ways that hold you back in your personal and professional life. A smile makeover can be performed to enhance the appearance of your entire smile. Dr. Daniel West and the dental specialists of White Pine Dental in Murray, UT, offer a range of cosmetic procedures to enhance your appearance and boost your confidence. We can create a custom combination of these treatments to give you the smile you have always wanted.
What Makeovers Include
A smile makeover involves two or more cosmetic dental procedures designed to dramatically enhance your smile while complementing your entire appearance. Your treatment may include:
- Teeth Whitening: For teeth that are discolored or dark, teeth whitening can help. Teeth whitening options include Zoom!®, Opalescence®, and KöR®, which can be completed during one office visit with no downtime. The results are long-lasting, and with proper care, patients can experience the benefits for years to come.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that cover the front surfaces of the teeth to hide imperfections. In order to look natural, traditional veneers require the removal of a small amount of enamel from the tooth surface prior to placement.
- Lumineers®: Lumineers are ultra-thin veneers that require little or no alteration of your teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a process in which a tooth-colored resin is placed onto the tooth to conceal imperfections. Dental bonding requires no removal of tooth enamel and can usually be completed in a single visit.
- Six Month Smiles®: This accelerated orthodontics system uses tooth-colored hardware to discreetly and quickly achieve minor tooth movement, giving your smile a straight and healthy appearance.
- Invisalign®: If you have more pronounced dental alignment needs, we may recommend this clear orthodontics system to help you achieve a straighter smile.
We will recommend the right combination of treatments to give you the smile you have always wanted.
Smile Makeover Candidacy
A strong candidate for a smile makeover is a patient who is in good oral health, but wishes to enhance the appearance of his or her smile in ways that will require more than one treatment. Your dentist can help you determine which treatments will achieve the results you desire.
If you have gum disease, decay, or other serious oral health issues, they will need to be addressed first. Your doctor can recommend restorative procedures if necessary. Once your smile is healthy, you can pursue cosmetic treatments.
Dr. West and his team of dental professionals can create a smile you can be confident sharing for years to come.
Smile Makeover Treatment Timeline
No two smile makeovers are the same. Therefore, the treatment timeline will vary for every patient. Depending on the extent of your treatment, your timeline could involve one or several visits over the course of several months. During your consultation, we will provide an estimated treatment timeline.
Smile Makeover Cost Factors
As a general rule, dental insurance does not cover the cost of cosmetic procedures. We believe that finances should never be a barrier between you and the treatment you want. That is why we offer CareCredit® financing, which allows patients to make manageable monthly payments. We will help you find a payment plan to suit your needs and budget.
Contact White Pine Dental Today
Dr. West has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education, staying up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology. He and his devoted staff can provide you with a memorable smile makeover experience. Regardless of what you are wishing to correct, Dr. West and his team of dental professionals can create a smile you can be confident sharing for years to come. Contact White Pine Dental online or call (801) 590-4627 to book a consultation.